As businesses continue to allow its’ employees more flexibility to work from home, they are creating more and more wage and hour issues. Businesses are now faced with numerous new wage and hour issues that businesses need to handle properly to avoid liability. This webinar will address the top wage and hour issues businesses are facing when allowing employees to work remotely and solutions to those issues. Join Sean Darke for this timely webinar to assure that your business is protected, as your employees work remotely.
Topics will include:
1. What does the U.S. Department of Labor provide regarding employees working remotely?
2. Hello? Anyone there? How to make sure your employee is working and not just relaxing at home.
3. Travel time for employees working remotely, what travel time is paid?
4. My exempt employee has decided to play golf every Monday, instead of working. What can a business do?
5. Employees who have moved out-of-state or to a different country—How a business can handle that situation to comply with wage and hour laws.
6. And other important issues to handle with remote workers.