Join Labor & Employment Attorney, Jeffrey Risch, for a timely webinar discussing and examining the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act, and, more importantly, what the current Administration will do and say in administering and enforcing the law. Of course, new legislative changes (including electronic submission of certified transcript of payroll information and new automatic public disclosure of the same) will also be examined. Attorney Risch has dedicated over 20 years of his practice helping construction industry employers navigate through prevailing wage laws. This timely live webinar is not to be missed for any organization that performs or contracts under, or in any way pursuant to, local, state or federal prevailing wage laws.
Topics Will Include:
- IL Prevailing Wage Law 101
- Contract Disclaimers and Protecting Your Own Bottom Line
- Completing the Certified Transcript of Payroll
- Dispelling Myths & Legend
- Relationship and interplay with Federal Davis-Bacon laws
- Local issues, including Cook County’s Prevailing Wage Ordinance
- Responding to Audits and Assessments
- Latest Case Law Decisions
- And more!