As workplaces and organizations work to become more welcoming to all team members and the public diversity, inclusivity and allyship become even more important. In this training attorneys, Heather Bailey and Julie Proscia will discuss and help participants:
- Learn the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Understand the importance and value of inclusivity in the workplace
- Become aware of what factors might be leading to unconscious bias
- Develop strategies to continue challenging bias in your everyday
- Learn what it means to be an ally
This training is essential for business owners, managers and HR professionals to help develop and grow a culture of inclusion that attracts and retains employees and develops a depth for client interactions that goes beyond technical skill.