Companies were blindsided by COVID-19, which resulted in companies making poor decisions on how to handle employees’ wages. As a result, many companies’ decisions increased its litigation risks, which continue to linger into 2021. This webinar will discuss the most common wage and hour mistakes made by companies in 2020, but more importantly how the company can fix those mistakes for 2021. We will also provide an overview of new wage and\ hour laws enacted for 2021, so companies can focus on rebuilding its business. Join Sean Darke with Litchfield Cavo for this informative wage and hour webinar, so your company can have a worry-free 2021.
1. The current environment of wage and hour laws in the State of Illinois
2. How to handle remote workers and the expense reimbursement law
3. NEW Classifications Rules –Job Duties Test updated!
4. NEW Regular Rate - Reviewing the process and new guidelines from the U.S. Department of Labor
5. NEW Rules for Tip Employees
6. COVID-19 related wage and hour issues