Employment discrimination cases often start as“just another day at the office.” Supervisors,managers, and workplace leaders, therefore,play an important role in preventing or mitigating these issues if they know what to look for and how to handle matters when an issue arises. This workshop will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Update on new laws that impact Illinois employees and employers
- Delve into anti-harassment training including bystander issues
- Discuss "reasonable accommodations" under the ADA
- Evaluate ongoing issues related to cannabis
- Consider how to best manage issues as they arise, including workplace investigations
Continuing Education Offered: 4.00 HRCI, 4.00 SHRM, 3.75 CLE credit per attendee request prior to event, and 4.00 HR & Management/Supervision Compliance Certificate Credits. HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms thatthe Illinois Chamber meets the criteria forpre-approved recertification credit(s) for anyof HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR®and PHR®.