Forget tough. Today’s competition is fierce. Now, more than ever, your company’s commitment to establishing a true "team" culture is not optional, it is vital to its success. Is it easy to establish highly effective and proficient teams? Absolutely not. Does it simply mean that everyone on your team is working toward a common goal and is supportive of each other? Most need a great deal of improvement in this area. That’s why this popular “hands on” workshop is in demand. What we will address:
- Teamwork lessons from the world of sports
- Characteristics of highly effective teams
- What can happen with absence of teamwork
- Five dysfunctions of teams
- Rating your team’s performance and areas for improvement
- Seven Highly Critical Team Skills to include Communication and Conflict Resolution
Attend this highly-interactive “hands-on” workshop facilitated by Christine Corelli with your team. Together, you learn team skills that are immediately applicable, share ideas, and become aligned with your competitive strategy, business goals, and priorities. After taking this program, you will get the RESULTS you want and need.
Continuing Education Offered:3.00 HRCI credits, 3.00 SHRM credits, and 3.00 HR & Management/Supervision Compliance Certificate Credits.HR Certification Institute’s® (www.HRCI.org) official seal confirms that the Illinois Chamber meets the criteria for
pre-approved recertification credit(s) for any of HRCI’s eight credentials, including SPHR® and PHR®.