The Illinois Chamber Tax Institute is an operating division of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce. Its mission is to aggressively and pro-actively promote the interests of the Illinois business community by advocating pro-business tax policies at the federal, state and local level that will enable Illinois businesses to grow and prosper.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Pro-actively advocating tax laws, regulations and policies that benefit Illinois based businesses
- Providing timely and reliable tax information and services to Chamber members
- Providing a forum for members to effectively share tax knowledge and experience and to actively participate in developing pro-business tax initiatives
- Forming alliances with other business associations to support pro-business tax initiatives
- Guiding the Illinois Chamber Board of Directors in adopting tax policy positions that encourage sound economic growth and business investment in our state.
Keith Staats, Executive Director