The Illinois Chamber Tax Institute is an operating division of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce. Our mission is to aggressively and pro-actively promote the interests of the Illinois business community by advocating pro-business tax policies at the federal, state and local level that will enable Illinois businesses to grow and prosper.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Pro-actively advocating tax laws, regulations and policies that benefit Illinois based businesses;
- Providing timely and reliable tax information and services to Chamber Members;
- Providing a forum for members to effectively share tax knowledge and experience and to actively participate in developing pro-business tax initiatives;
- Forming alliances with other business associations to support pro-business tax initiatives, and
- Guiding the Illinois Chamber Board of Directors in adopting tax policy positions that encourage sound economic growth and business investment in our state.
Connie Beard, Executive Director
2013 Meeting Dates
Friday, March 1st
Friday, June 14th
Friday, August 23rd
Friday, December 6th