You have access to elected officials at the state and national level through the Illinois Chamber.
Full-Time Business Advocacy
Our goal is to promote a pro-business agenda and defeat anti-business legislation, regulations and rules. The Chamber employs seven full-time business lobbyists.
As a member, you can participate in our Government Affairs Council and have a direct voice in the development and recommendation of policy statements.
Our publications and resources keep you up to date on member news, employment law issues and other topics of importance to Illinois businesses.
- HR Helpline – Answers to important HR, labor law and compliance questions
- Illinois Business Leader Magazine – Quarterly print publication of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce
- Electronic Publications – President’s Message, Government Affairs Report and The Business Exec
- State Chamber Alerts – Urgent policy information emailed to you as soon as you need to know about it
- Legislative Summary and Scorecard after each General Assembly
Receive invitations to participate in governmental affairs briefings, programs and legislative coalition activities.
Special Events – Invitations to “Members Only” events, such as our Annual Meeting each summer in Chicago, meetings with government leaders and special events held throughout the state.
Education – Conferences, seminars and webinars are offered at a discount to Illinois Chamber members.
Exceptional Leadership – Our board is made up of men and women from small and medium sized businesses as well as large corporations throughout Illinois’ diverse business community.
Member Savings Programs – Save money and reduce costs with these great member-only savings programs that help with that important goal.