Meet Illinois and Federal compliance employment and business laws with confidence.
HR decisions involve many complex and often confusing legal requirements.
Protect your business and your employees by avoiding costly lawsuits while maintaining a productive workplace.
By purchasing the Illinois Chamber’s HR Illinois Membership for $499, you are a member of the Illinois Chamber of Commerce and you receive 10 major benefits:
1) and 2) Two free webinars of your choice – and a subscriber discount (usually 10% off) for all additional webinars you attend for one year*
3) One free compliance publication of your choice
4) 50% off one seminar registration of your choice – and a subscriber discount of 10% off for additional seminar registrations for one year *
5) and 6) 20% off two conference registrations of your choice – and a subscriber discount of 10% off additional conference registrations for one year
7) 20% off two registrations to attend the Illinois Chamber’s Annual Meeting & Business Leaders Luncheon held every June in Chicago. This is one of the premier business events of the year and a great opportunity for networking.
8) HR Helpline assistance – get answers to tough HR questions fast from attorneys that can help you better understand the laws, regulations and administrative policies affecting your business.
9) Your choice of one free weekly newsletter – choose from the following policy council newsletters – Employment Law Council; Healthcare Council; Energy Council; Infrastructure Council; International Business Council; Tax Institute
10) Receive print or online copy of the Illinois Chamber’s quarterly print publication Illinois Business Leader Magazine.
- Must register AND pay no less than 2 days before the event in order to receive subscriber discounts and benefits.
** Please check out our selection of webinars, seminars, events and publications at www.ilchamber.org/events
The Illinois Chamber – Your Trusted Source for Illinois and Federal Compliance Products & Services
Experience These Benefits For Yourself
For more information or to become a member, call Kelli Jessup at (217) 522-5512 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.