The Illinois Chamber will be holding HR Roundtables – around the state!
The HR Roundtables will provide groups of human resources professionals an opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss problems, look for solutions, and discuss important issues in the regulatory environment with peers. These roundtable discussions will enhance you and your company!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN ONE OF OUR HR ROUNDTABLES?
– These are for you: Your hot topics – not a seminar, not a webinar where we present to you and determine the agenda . . .
– There will be an HR consultant acting as facilitator (with hot topics if needed) – This will be a way for you to network with other HR professionals
– This will be a great way for you to discuss your issues and work through them with your peers, a group of HR professionals
– If time allows, there will be team building ideas and exercises from the facilitator and the group!
– They are not formal – no listening to 60 or 90 minute presentations (although these have their place, just not here!)
– We will limit each group to 25 participants and these same 25 participants will be at all four meetings per year.
– The first meeting will be on a set date and then we will work with the group to secure the additional 3 quarterly meetings.
– If we have enough participants, we will structure the 4 quarterly meetings to be set up for:
a – Companies with 100 or less employees
b – Companies with 100 or more employees
– Examples of topics that could be discussed at meetings: Best practices in training your employees; Getting and keeping the right talent; Employee handbooks – bring them for discussion; Your issues and questions
– HRCI and SHRM-CP credits will be available for most meetings when an expert is speaking
JOIN THE LEADING HR PROFESSIONALS IN YOUR AREA!
Yearly membership in HR Roundtable – Now $398 (Intro offer $99)
Includes four quarterly meetings with same group of professionals each time; any provided materials; presentations by experts, consultants, etc., Continuing education credits (HRCI and SHRM-PDCs).
Join now by clicking the register button or for more information: call Laurie Silvey at (217) 522-5512 ext 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.