The Illinois Workers’ Compensation system is confusing, to say the least. This webinar will delve past the basics of the 2011 act and the reforms and provide helpful information on in-depth topics.
• How to calculate the average weekly wage in Illinois
• To consider: Age, marital status and dependents?
• Temporary Total Disability/ Partial disability – what does this mean?
• What is the nature and extent of the injury?
• What about disfigurement?
• Figuring the Wage loss differential
• Amputation losses in workers’ comp claims
• Discovery – and its IMPORTANCE!!!
• Liens and related claims against WC benefits in Illinois
• Surveillance in Illinois workers’ comp – when should it be used?
• Retaliatory discharge
• Handling IL Workers’ comp death claims
• And more!