Does your company have the necessary tools to lay the foundation when dealing
with an employee with a disability?
This webinar will provide a review of company policies that will assist in dealing with an employee with a disability and tips on developing and implementing a plan to assure the company is handling situations properly. Communication can be a company’s best resource when handling an employee with a disability. This presentation will discuss best practices for communicating with employees and thoroughly review numerous situations regarding an employee who is disabled, becomes disabled, or perhaps is being questioned if they are disabled. Participants will also obtain a business step-by-step guide to different disability issues that arise, when handling an employee that may fall under the ADA.
Topics to be Discussed:
• The Handbook Policies That Companies Should Have In Place For ADA Protection;
• A Company Plan When Faced With An Employee With A Disability;
• A Step-By-Step Guide: On How To Handle A Difficult Situation Involving An Employee With A Disability;
• How Doctor Notes Are Not Always Equal;
• How Communication Can Reduce Headaches When Faced With An Employee With A Disability;
• And Much More!