Whether you’re in an organizational or personal setting, conflict and disagreements are
inevitable and sometimes unavoidable. But conflict can be a tool for growth, engagement and development of your employees to benefit your organization.
In this webinar, you’ll learn proven methods and practical skills to not only address conflict
effectively, but also minimize it and most importantly develop a culture where employees gain ownership over issues and direct engagement is the standard in your business.
• How to Spot Conflict and Zero in on the Root Cause
• The 5 Stages of Conflict
• The Critical Conflict Resolving Powers Managers Never Learned
• Learn to Spot the Difference Between Healthy & Unhealthy Conflict
• Core Strategies to handle META Conflict
• The Mistakes Managers Make During Conflict Resolution
• Why Common Conflict Resolution Methods are Completely Outdated
• Our 8 P’s Formula to Minimize Conflict
• 3 Uncommon Conflict Resolution Tactics to Get You What You Want
• The Power Words you Need When Dealing with Difficult People