How long has it been since you dusted off and reviewed that employee handbook? Are
you certain your handbook complies with all of the current laws? Will your handbook stand up to scrutiny from the DOL, EEOC, or NLRB? Will your handbook cause you trouble in your next employee lawsuit? Ever-changing employment laws and regulations mean that every few years, you NEED to open up that employee handbook and give it a proper evaluation.
Join us for a full day timely review on updating your employee handbooks. The seminar will guide you through the myriad of changed laws and point out the most often seen handbook mistakes that could cost you.
• New EEO reporting and complaint procedure language;
• Surviving DOL, NLRB and EEOC scrutiny;
• Safety standards;
• The purpose of an employee handbook;
• What should be included in an employee handbook and what you should leave out;
• Ineffective handbook languages to avoid;
• Other common employee handbook mistakes; and
• Privacy, workplace searches and drug testing policies.